We collect Zakat Fitrah and Zakat (Wealth – real property and chattels) on behalf of members and Muslims. It is redirected to those deemed needy and the poor around the world.
Bukhari Volume 2, Book 24, Number 490: Narrated Ibn Masud: I heard the Prophet(pbuh) saying, “There is no envy except in two: a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allah has given wisdom (i.e. religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others.”
Islamic funeral services are available at Wangee Road Lakemba. Please contact them on: 9759 5949 or 0411 522 739
An important message from the director of the funeral parlor:
To prevent an autopsy from occurring we strongly recommend that you and your family visit your local doctor once or twice every three months for a medical check-up.
If a death occurs in the family, inform the police, ambulance and/or hospital staff of your local doctor and ask the authorities to place the deceased on hold until your doctor arrives to issue a Medical Death Certificate.
Once the above steps are completed contact the funeral parlour director Amin El-Sayed & he will take care of the following:
- You will be asked when and where you want the burial to take place.
- The body is then washed, wrapped and prepared for transportation.
- The body is then transported to the Mosque where Salat al-Janaza is performed.
- The body is then transported to the cemetery where a grave has already been prepared.
Services included are:
- Death certificate from the registry of births, deaths & marriages
Optional Services are:
Monument (Extra costs to funeral services apply).