Welcome to Masjid Darul Imaan
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Islamic Malay Australian Association of NSW (IMAAN) is a non-profit organisation serving the Australian Malay Muslim community and wider Sydney Muslim community. As caretakers for the Masjid Darul Imaan at Wolli Creek, Sydney Australia – IMAAN strives to provide services and guidance to the Muslim community as well as the wider Australian community.
IMAAN has provided the Muslim community the opportunity to fulfil its religious obligations through giving Zakat and especially during the current COVID-19 restriction by allowing direct online payments. Zakat payments can be made directly to the Zakat Fund with Bank details listed below.
Account Name: Islamic Malay Australian Association of NSW
Account No: 10121723
Please leave in the description your NAME & “Fitrah” ($12 per person) or “Maal”
Australian National Imam Council has announced the day of EID AL ADHA is Friday 31 July 2020. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and family EID Mubarak and hope you have a happy and blessed Eid.
In accordance with NSW COVID-19 4 square metre rule, Masjid Darul Imaan can only accommodate up to 50 people at a time on a first come first enter basis.
Therefore we will hold two sessions inshallah of Eid Al-Adha prayer. The first at 8:30am and second at 9:30am
As part of the procedures of entering the Masjid under COVID-19, you are reminded of the following:-
1. If you have a fever or cough or any flu like symmptoms, please DO NOT come to the Masjid and seek medical advice.
2. You must bring your own praying mat as a precautionary & preventative measure. Otherwise your entry will be denied.
3. Register your name and contact number upon entry to the Masjid.
4. Please observe social distancing requirements by praying at the marked places as well as proper hygiene practices.
5. Only the men’s prayer hall is open at this stage.
6. With limited numbers of people allowed in at this stage, respected vulnerable elderly people and youth under 12 should not attend the Masjid.
7. Please follow instructions given by the volunteers.
We appreciate other people’s assistance and understanding in helping to stop spread of COVID-19 and ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Weekly Saturday Night Talks - now start at 7pm with various speakers including overseas guests.
Friday (Jummah) Prayer
Every Friday at 1:10pm. The same time all year round.
Arabic Language Class
Ustaz Toriq Jamil – Every Saturday from 7:30am
Tajweed & Al Quran Memorisation Class
Ustaz Toriq Jamil – Every Sunday from 7:30am
Ustaz Toriq Jamil – Last Sunday of every month from 7:30am
Monthly Ya’asin Night
The first Saturday of every Month
After Isya’ the community meets to recite together.
If You are in Doubt Ask Allah
"By reciting it (Ayat- ul-Kursi), there will be a guardian appointed over you from Allah who will protect you during the night, and Satan will not be able to come near you until morning"
Notice: Undefined index: had-0 in /home/imaancom/public_html/wp-content/themes/alhambra-child/wfc/vc_widgets.php on line 96